Our top-performing XLED sensor-switched floodlights set standards in efficiency. Outdoor lighting represents an important aspect of planning, particularly for large open spaces and expansive properties. This is where the best possible cost-benefit ratio takes top priority. An automated lighting system geared exactly to providing light when it’s needed goes a long way towards saving energy and, with this, also costs.
The XLed-sensor-switched floodlights from STEINEL Professional combine high-quality sensor technologies and LED light. The range systematically demonstrates that efficiency is a matter of technology: 100% LED light requires only about a third of the energy used by halogen floodlights. That speaks for itself.
- Very high energy saving
- Convenience from automated light management
- Combination of sensor system and LED light
- Integrated electronic ballasts
- ATC – Active Thermo Control protects the LEDs from overheating
- Well-spread radiation of light
- Life of LED’s: 50,000 h
- Fast and easy installation