In high-bay warehouses with ceiling up to 14m the infrared technology is the only one that can reliably detect movements from these heights.
Watch our video:
You may also be interested in:
- Livelink tutorial: https://www.steinel.com.au/5x-faster-wireless-dali-commissioning/
- Wireless DALI: http://www.steinel.com.au/wirelessDALI.mp4
- KNX Overview: https://youtu.be/xGDVTDGjkAE?t=1
Smart remote https://www.steinel.com.au/smart-remote-one-for-all/
- Exterior Sensors: https://www.steinel.com.au/outdoor-sensor-superiority/
Technical advice: the sensors can be interconnected to cover even larger areas.
- Infrared Motion Detector IS 3360 MX HIGHBAYS
Infrared Corridor Motion detector IS 345 MX Highbay
- High-bay warehouses and aisles up to 14m high
- Detection zone 30m long and 4m wide
- Lens specifically geared to corridors, IP54
- Ideal for aisles
More product info.
Infrared Motion Detector HBS 300
- For fitting to existing highbay lights
- Warehouses and indoor spaces up to 14m high
- 18m reach radius
- Ideal for fitting existing high-bay lights
Infrared Presence detector IR Quattro HD
- Square detection zone, mechanically scalable
- Ceiling installation at a height of up to 10m
- Available Interfaces; COM1, COM2, KNX, DIM, DALI
- Ideal for areas of up to 1300 square meters with maximum height of 10m
Sensor-switched Indoor Light RS PRO 5800 LED
- Sensor-switched LED diffuser luminaire
- 360° high-frequency sensor, 8m reach
- 40 W, 4600 lumens, 4000 K
- Slave version available.
Interested in making your warehouse more energy efficient?
Contact us or fill the form below and we will get back to you shortly.